Steps to Play Remotely
- The HOST starts a game
- The HOST specifies whether the game is played IN PERSON or REMOTE
- A GAME CODE is generated
- The HOST is asked to select a MUSIC VENDOR (Spotify or Apple Music)
- The HOST shares the GAME CODE with other PLAYERS
- The PLAYERS join the game by entering the GAME CODE
- The PLAYERS are asked to verify their MUSIC VENDOR (NOTE – for remote play HOST and PLAYERS must use the same music vendor. This also required a premium account with the vendor.)
- Once all players are joined, the HOST will start the game by clicking the START button.
- A category is randomly generated from our library of 400+ categories
- ALL PLAYERS have 2 minutes to select a song that best fits the category
- Once all players have selected their songs, they start playing automatically for everyone through their own devices
- ALL PLAYERS will have the ability to skip a song after 30 seconds, but are limited to 2 minutes per song, ensuring rounds don’t go too long.
- Once ALL PLAYERS have finished listening to their songs, either through skipping or listening to the max amount of time, voting will start.
- ALL PlAYERS have 1 minute to vote for the song that they think BEST FIT the category of the round
- Points are distributed and a winner is selected
- The HOST selects when to start the NEXT ROUND
cre8iviti, LLC 2020 – All rights reserved